HOW PRE-ORDERS WORK
- Pre-Ordering is a great way to guarantee yourself a spot in line to receive an item. When merchandise arrives we fill Pre-Orders first.
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not "live" in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- Pre-Order dates are subject to change. We provide the most accurate ship dates we can, however we have no control over when the manufacturer actually releases a product.
If the item you would like to order is marked Pre-Order, please read the following:
- If an item is marked Pre-Order, this means that the item is not 'live' in our warehouse. We are waiting for it to arrive from the manufacturer.
- The month listed as the shipping month is the most current information we have. Please note that if we are in the month of August, and the item is marked Pre-Order ships August, this means that the item has still not arrived (but should be very soon). The minute it comes in, we mark the item as New!.
During the busy holiday season (from Nov. 1st thru December 25th) in an effort to make sure no orders are held up due to Pre-Order merchandise, we split all orders except those made using PayPal.
If you place an order for In Stock merchandise and Pre-Order merchandise together, we will split the order immediately and ship out the In Stock merchandise. However, please be aware there will be additional shipping charges incured when the Pre-Order merchandise comes in and has to be shipped to you. We are doing this with the customers best interest in mind. If you wish to not have your order split and are aware that it could hold up your order until possibly after the holidays, then please e-mail our customer support department at email@example.com or call 1-800-317-5609 FREE. This way you will not incur additional shipping fees as the whole order will ship at one time.
- All release dates are subject to change by the manufacturer. We do not make the merchandise we sell. The shipping dates listed on our site are based on the latest information that we receive directly from the manufacturers.
- For orders placed for International Destinations we will hold the entire order until all the items are in stock. These orders cannot be split.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities at any time. If an order comes in with a large quantity of a single figure, toy or card we reserve the right to adjust or limit the item. This is in an effort to satisfy as many customers as we possibly can on a hot item.
- We do not accept cancellations on pre-orders. When you pre-order, please be certain you want that particular item, and be certain you are willing to wait for the item.